Ship Recycling Management System Scheme Certification – ISO 30000:2009
“Applies to the entire ship recycling process – ship recycling to storage and processing of materials and wastes from the ship and recycling stream management”
Overview of SchemeShip Recycling Management System Scheme QMS – ISO 30000:2009 is the internationally recognised standard for the Quality Management of Ship Recycling Management Systems (SRMS) scheme.
This supports accredited certification across the entire ship recycling process including:
- Acceptance of the ship by the ship recycling facility
- End-to-end recycling stages
- Storage and processing of materials and wastes from the ship
- Related waste stream and recycling stream management
- Continual improvement of safety and environmental outcomes
As a QMS Certrification, Ship Recycling Management System Scheme QMS – ISO 30000:2009 is designed and intended for universal application to any ship recycling product or service. Through ISO 30000:2009 certification, ISC Global helps global organisations to drive measurable improvements through cost savings and consistent business processes.
The key principles of ISO 30000:2009 include:
- Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental performance
- Setting and meeting targets
- Plan, do, check, act methodology