EMS – Environment Lead Auditor Training – (AU and TL) – 5 Days
“This ISO 14001 lead auditor training course enables you to conduct effective environmental audits in any auditing situation – you will be skilled to ensure your business always delivers environmental best practice”
EMS – Environment Lead Auditor Training – (AU and TL) – 5 Days. This ISO 14001 lead audit training course will enable you to conduct effective audits in any auditing situation. It provides you with the skills to plan, conduct, lead and report audits for first party (within your own organisation), second party (suppliers) and with third party organisations. This course will provide you with:
- The knowledge to review the effectiveness of the processes, and identify opportunities to improve your EMS.
- An understanding on the interpersonal and communication skills required for Auditors and Audits team leaders.
The course involves a high level of participant involvement through discussions, role plays and case studies that are used to reinforce the concepts and to provide practice in applying them.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This course suitable for any professional who is responsible for developing and implementing Environmental Management Systems based on ISO 14001.
- Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct internal/external audits.
Note: Professionals may choose to do this course in their own pace by opting to do the individual competencies Exemplar Global-EM, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL at different times as per the training schedule.
WHAT WILL BE ACHIEVED
- Understand the application of Environmental Management Principles
- Understand the application of environmental science and technology
- Understand the application of environmental systems to different operational processes
- Assess the risk of significant environmental impacts and activities identified in the context of the organisation’s EMS management system
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards
- Assess the EMS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organisational environment
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the EMS
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and methods of auditing
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organisational situation
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit, the management system, and the conduct of the audit
- Understand and practice personal behaviours necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Organise and direct audit team members
- Prepare and complete the audit report
- Use remote auditing methods
- Prior knowledge on the standard is desirable but not essential to attend this course
- You may wish to attend ISO 14001 Awareness course.
- On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attainment’, covering the competencies of Exemplar Global-EM, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL
- This certificate enables successful candidates to apply to Exemplar Global (formally RABQSA International) for certification as a provisional auditor. These competencies are also recoginsed by NABET and IEMA (refer Mutual recognition agreements)
- Those participants who choose not to submit the assessment will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attendance’