EMS – Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 Awareness Training – 1 Day
This environmental management standard provides industry with a tool for managing and improving the management of environmental aspects and impacts
EMS – Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 Awareness Training. This course provides participants with the in depth understanding and knowledge on Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001:2015.
This course provides the guidelines for implementation of the EMS and also provides insight from the auditing perspective.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for:
- Professionals who are responsible for developing and implementing environmental management systems based on ISO 14001
WHAT WILL BE ACHIEVED
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the terms and terminology related to ISO 14001
- Understand the purpose and benefits of an Environmental Management System
- Understand and apply documentation requirements – documents and records
- Understand the relationship between legal compliance and conformance to the standard
- Knowledge on implementing an environmental management system
- There are no pre-requisites or prior knowledge required for this course.
- All participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attendance’