FSMS – Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Training – (AU & TL) – 5 Days
“Maps what your organization needs to do in demonstrating control of food safety hazards – ensuring the safety of food and confidence from customers”
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
FSMS Food Safety Lead Auditor Training – ISO 22000. This lead audit training course will enable you to conduct effective audits in any auditing situation. It provides you with the skills to plan, conduct, lead and report on audits for first party (within your own organisation), second party (suppliers) and with third party organisations.
It will provide you with the knowledge to understand food safety principles, terms and definitions related to food safety, review the food safety hazards, effectiveness of the processes to control, and to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of a food safety scheme. It also assists you in understanding the interpersonal and communication skills required for Auditors and Audits team leaders. The course involves a high level of participant involvement through discussions, role plays and case studies that are used to reinforce the concepts and to provide practice in applying them.
The Course Program Includes:
• Australian and International Food Legislation
• What are the requirements of a customer
• Quality Assurance
• Quality Management Systems
• Auditing Principles and Types Defined
• Conducting Audits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This course suitable for any professional who is responsible for developing and implementing Food Safety Management Systems based on ISO 22000
- Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct internal/external audits.
Note: Professionals may choose to do this course in their own pace by opting to do the individual competencies Exemplar Global-FS, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL at different times as per the training schedule.
WHAT WILL BE ACHIEVED
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify food safety hazards that are reasonably expected to occur for the food type/industry
- The risk of identified hazards in the context of the organization’s Food Safety Management System
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control food safety hazards
- Identify all integrated schemes and procedures used by the organisation to achieve food safety objectives
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of a food safety scheme
- Understand the application of HACCP theory and principles to individual food businesses
- Understand the application of Food Safety Management Systems as it relates to ISO 22000
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and methods of auditing
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit, the management system, and the conduct of the audit
- Understand Practice personal behaviors necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Organise and direct audit team members
- Prepare and complete the audit report
- Use remote auditing methods
- Prior knowledge on the standard is desirable but not essential to attend this course.