ITSMS – Information Technology Service Management Systems – Auditor/Lead Auditor Training – (AU and TL) – 4 days
This Lead Auditor training course will enable you to conduct effective audits in any auditing situation
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
ITSMS – Information Technology Service Management System – ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 lead auditor training course will enable you to conduct effective audits in any auditing situation. It provides you with the skills to plan, conduct, lead and report audits for first party (within your own organisation), second party (suppliers) and with third party organisations.
ITSMS will provide you with the knowledge to understand, implement and evaluate Information Technology Service Management Systems. It also assists you in understanding the interpersonal and communication skills required for Auditors and Audits team leaders. The course involves a high level of participant involvement through discussions, role plays and case studies that are used to reinforce the concepts and to provide practice in applying them.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for:
- Professionals who are responsible for developing and implementing management systems based on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011.
- Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct internal/external security audits, IT and Security professionals
Note: Professionals may choose to do this course in their own pace by opting to do the individual competencies Exemplar Global-IS, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL at different times as per the training schedule.
- Industry specific knowledge and experience is desirable to attend this course.
- On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attainment’, covering the competencies of Exemplar Global-IT, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL
- This certificate enables successful candidates to apply to Exemplar Global (formally RABQSA International) for certification as a provisional auditor
- Those participants who choose not to submit the assessment will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attendance’