OHSMS – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems OHSAS 18001:2007/AS 4801: 2001 Awareness Training – 1 Day
As the world’s most recognised Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems standard, ISC Global helps all kinds of organisations put in place demonstrably sound occupational health and safety performance
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
OHSMS – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems – OHSAS 18001. This course provides participants with the in depth understanding and knowledge to design and implement OHS Management System based on OHSAS 18001:2007/AS 4801:2001. This course provides the guidelines for implementation of the OHS requirements and also provides insight from the auditing perspective.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for:
- Professionals who are responsible for developing and implementing OHS Management Systems based on OHSAS 18001:2007/AS 4801:2001
WHAT WILL BE ACHIEVED
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the terms and terminology related to OHSAS 18001:2007/AS 4801:2001
- Understand the purpose and benefits of an OHS Management System
- Understand and apply documentation requirements (Documents and records)
- Understand the relationship between legal compliance and conformance to the standard
- Have knowledge on implementing an OHS Management System
- There are no pre-requisites or prior knowledge required for this course.
- All participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attendance’